Sleep better with Knock out
More and more clients are using the Knock out Sleeping Aid in addition to our Ultima Bio. We regularly hear how surprised customers are at the effect, after years of bad sleep. User experiences are almost always positive, which is also evident from the many repeat orders that are placed.
Because of strict regulations, SleepBD is not allowed to say anything about the efficacy of GABA.
Vegetable glycerine, gaba, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium and water.
Why order from SleepBD
- Quick and personal contact for questions.
- Honest advice, if we think a product is not right for you we will definitely tell you.
- You support the continued sharing of free tips and information on sleep.
- Apart from the products, we provide tips on your personal situation.
How to use?
Other than addictive and unhealthy sleep medications…
- Take a bottle 7 hours before your normal bedtime.
- Because of the late on-set it takes 2-4 hours, which is good because you get sleepy and tired in a slow but very nice way.
- Never take more than 2 bottles.
- After 3 days of use, pause for at least one day. This way you will not build up tolerance and the minimum dose will always be effective.
80% of clients use Knock Out on average two to three times a week. When the stress gets too high, when you need a good night’s sleep before the next (important) day, think of performing at work, needing focus or an important test. But also when there is a nice weekend coming up where you want to be rested.
Daily use? We do not recommend this. It is possible to use for 3 days in a row, then pause one day. That way the minimum dose always remains effective.
Never take more than two bottles at a time. Do not exceed recommended dosage. A healthy lifestyle is important. A dietary supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. This dietary supplement is not suitable for children. Preferably not to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Knockout is generally well tolerated by adults. However, there are always (as with paracetamol) possible side effects. The possible side effects are:
Are you taking medication? Then it is possible that these have an effect on the GABA system or interact with Knock out as a supplement. If you are taking one of the following medications, please contact your doctor before using Knock out to get a better sleep:
High blood pressure medication. GABA can lower your blood pressure. If you take it in combination with other blood pressure medications, your blood pressure may drop too low.
Antidepressants. These medications can affect the GABA system.
Medication that affects brain activity.
In the refrigerator, between 3-7 degrees. Keep out of reach of young children.
Content: 5 bottles
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.